At Precision’s Pain Management clinic, our specialised and personalised treatments are designed to reduce your pain, improve your ability to function, and enhance your quality of life.
Precision Ascend Program
We provide an outpatient, intensive pain management program for individuals with a variety of chronic pain (present for more than 3 months).
Our pain management program is led by a group of medical and allied health specialists who work together to provide you with the best possible outcome.
Our team includes pain specialists, physiotherapists, psychologists, specialist nurses, neurosurgeons and spinal surgeons. Our goals are to help you to minimise the impact of pain on your life, reduce your medication requirements, and improve your level of physical and psychological function. We also aim to get many individuals back to work.
The Precision Ascend program runs a number of 6 week courses every year. We aim to provide short waiting times for appointments (generally less than 3 weeks), and short waiting times for entry into the program
Precision Headache Clinic is a multidisciplinary medical clinic which brings together specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of headaches and facial pain. The diagnosis and treatment of headaches and facial pain has evolved rapidly in recent years, and we aim to offer you the benefits of access to leading edge medical care.
Health and Wellness
Precision Life is an integral health and wellness component of Precision Brain, Spine and Pain Centre. Precision Life brings together expert pain specialists, musculoskeletal physicians, neurosurgeons, neurologists, spinal experts, psychologists, and physiotherapists. Our approach is both holistic and scientific. This unique degree of expertise which underpins Precision Life should give you confidence about the quality of our service.
Surgical and non-surgical treatments
We offer a broad range of solutions for spine and pain conditions. An overview of these options are provided below:
- Minimally invasive and keyhole spinal surgery
- Artificial disc replacement (cervical and lumbar disc arthroplasty)
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy (Vertebrectomy)
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Cervical Keyhole Posterior Foraminotomy
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Blocks and Medial Branch Blocks
- Intrathecal Morphine Pump
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Lumbar Microdiscectomy
- Nerve Blocks
- Occipital Nerve Stimulation for Headaches
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Posterior Interbody Lumbar Fusion (PLIF)
- Pulsed Radiofrequency Neurotomy
- Radiofrequency Denervation (Rhizolysis)
- Sacroiliac Joint Blocks
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Dorsal root ganglion (DRG) stimulation
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Transforaminal Nerve Blocks and Nerve Root Injections